Venison Processing Particulars
• All deer will be tagged and kept separateWe have a refrigerated trailer available for after-hours deer carcass drop-off during bow season only. Please follow the directions on the trailer.
• All deer will be boneless
• We will not cut through spinal cord or bones
• All steaks, roasts and chops will be boneless
• Separate saw used to cut off antlers
We take care in our professional custom deer processing to thoroughly clean all carcasses before boning and hand-wrapping each deer
individually. You're guaranteed your own deer back. Each deer is tagged with a number, which stays with the meat from the time you drop
off your deer, until you pick it up. Processing times vary depending on the demand at the time.
Extra Services Available
(additional charges may apply)
Cutting Stew Meat
Ground Venison (with wrapping & freezing)
Ground Venison (no wrapping)
Ground Venison (with 1/3 pork added)
Ground Venison (with 1/3 beef added)
Bulk Breakfast Sausage
Bulk Italian Sausage
Reglar Venison Brats
Regular or Maple Breakfast Links
Rates starting at $65!
Sausage Haus hours:
Click here for Marty and Son's Sauage Haus, LLC Sausage Processing Details and Pricing